Reflection and Warped Images

10 things used for reflection and warped images:

Glasses
Mirrors
Water
Binoculars
Windows
Magnifying Glasses
Bubbles
Instruments
Metal sheets
Buildings (made of glass and such)

I'm going to use a toy plane as my focal point, and use the mirrors, glasses, and other reflective items in class to take the pictures.

Landon is the focal point of this picture, he's holding up a magnifying sheet which distorts his face and makes it larger.

For this picture I used the back window of a car to reflect the plane. The shadow cast by the plane makes it look like it's going to land.

For this I used a pitcher of water, and put the plane in the water. This cause the front to appear much larger.

For this I took a picture of the plane in front of a darkened window, which allows for the color of the plane to still be shown in the reflection.

For this I put a glass block in front of the plane, and a mirror behind it. The plane looks warped, and elongated behind the glass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shadows and Light