What is the difference between Landscape and Cityscape photography? A cityscape focuses on man made objects, whereas a Landscape depicts nature What is panorama/panoramic photography? A panorama is a wide angled photo that allows more of the subject to fit in. Panoramic Photography is the practice of taking panoramic photos What is the Golden Hour? The time of the where the sun is setting or rising causing redder skies What is the Blue Hour? The time where the sun is low causing bluer skies LANDSCAPE: 5 Tips: Use the best light Carry a tripod Maximize Depth of Field Never Settle Location, Location,Location Where are you going to go? Wakefield, MI What will be your focal point? The Indian Statue What time of day? Sunset From what angle? Straight on What would be your choice of weather? Clear Are you going to use panoramic mode? Why or why not? Yes, it shows the vastness of the area Where/How could you utilize leading lines/rule...
I decided to choose autodraw, because I found it the most interesting of the choices. Im going to draw a terrible bear and google is gonna fix it. This was my base bear. Very simplistic, but not what I was going for. This is the challenge, I cannot draw anything above a 5th grade level. This is how google fixed it This was the finished product. I kept the hand drawn trees because I liked the way they look more, The bear looks really good. The thing I liked the most about this project was the simplicity. The AI was able to take a terrible drawing, and turn it into a cool bear. I think the final product is a good drawing, while its not the mona lisa it is a cool bear with some trees.
Comments
Post a Comment